Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Dance

Do any of my early followers remember these?????????????
This photo was taken in June.
Well, no they don't look perfect...actually, I wouldn't wear them out of the house, but I got those things buttoned and zipped without sucking in, without laying down, without doing a dance....I got them buttoned!!! 
{insert happy dance here}
And please don't judge the fact that my Great Dane had just demolished a roll of toliet paper in the background (< bad dog) I was too excited to take the time to clean it up and I knew my awesome readers would understand and not judge... and I had just woken up and have an awesome tie-dye shirt on (hence the reason my face isn't in it).  And finally, this is our guest bedroom that at this time is a hodgepodge of free furniture, hence the ugly TV table...
Now that we have all that out of the way...look!
July 19



7 comments: