Monday, July 1, 2013

Going to visit the Mouse...Mickey Mouse

I am Disney fanatic...well, maybe not to an extreme, I mean I don't have a room devoted to it or anything.  But, I LOVE a good Disney vacation.  I have been almost every year since I was 5.  It is something that my mom and I do together.  Since we are in the process of planning our annual mother/daughter trip I wanted to give you my list of MUST DOs if you are going to Walt Disney World.


-1- 
Magic Kingdom 
This place really is magical.  If you can only go to one Disney park make it this one.  

-2-
Fireworks at Magic Kindom 
Even though I have seen them several times I am always awestruck by the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.  This is hands down the best fireworks show in Orlando.

-3-
Electro Magic Parade (Magic Kingdom)
 There is really no picture or description that can do this one justice, you just have to see it for yourself.


-4-
Pirates of the Caribbean Ride (Magic Kingdom)
This is a themed ride that has been improved since the movies came out.  This ride is so fun, we always do it multiple times.  A good plus, it is inside and that means a cool break from Florida sun.
-5-
Disney's Philharmoic
This one had no real image because it is a 3-D show in a nice air conditioned theaterThis was something you may miss if you don't know how good it is, because it is not one of the attractions the park is known for.


-6- 
It's a Small World Boat Ride
This is a Disney classic.  You just have to do this.  It is a boat ride inside that takes you around the world.  The theme is acceptance of diversity.
-7-
Disney Rice Crispy Treats
These things are oh-my-gosh good!  Can you tell I love food?!

-8-
Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride 
This is a must do...after dark.  You can see all the lights of the park and it is awesome!

-9-
Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table (in the castle)
I mean common, if you're gonna go all the way to Disney World you might as well get the whole experience!
P.S. The food is gourmet and AMAZING!

-10-
Snow White's Scary Adventure
This is a fun themed ride.

 -10-
Epcot 
 If you have really young kids, this may not be one of your favorite.  This park is slower paced, but always a favorite of our family.  We love the feel of getting a glimpse of so many different cultures. 

-9-
Maelstrom Ride
This ride is in Norway in Epcot.  We almost missed this ride because it is nestled in, but it a fun and air conditioned...are you noticing a theme...it is hot in Florida in the summer!

-10-
Soarin' (Epcot)
This ride takes you across so many amazing landscapes.  I have been known to get in line for this ride more than once in a day.
 
-11-
Downtown Disney
I love going to Downtown Disney at night.  There is so much to do here.  One of the must dos here is Rainforest Cafe.

This is no where near all of my favorites, but these are the things that stick out in my mind.  If you go to Disney you will soon realize that the whole place is magical and even the tiniest details are cued to a tee. 
What are some of your favorite things to do if you have been to Disney world?!

*All images are a result of a Google image search.

3 comments:

  1. I love Disney so much! I've only been 3 times, but I can't wait to go back with my little boy once he's a couple of years older! Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine how much fun Disney would be with a little one! I can't wait to go, but I don't want to wish summer away either.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete