Friday, July 5, 2013

Five on Friday



[One]
I am loving, like L-O-V-Eing some hair products right now.
The first is from the "it's a 10" line.
And, just for your safety, do not, I repeat DO NOT get confused on the name while trying to find a Google image and call it perfect ten...evidently that is an adult magazine. Jeez Google, I thought you had protection for that kind of stuff (no pun intended).
I am a hair product snob.  I get it honestly.  My mother-in-law is a hairdresser and has engrained it in my head that one thing you need to  spend money on is good products for your hair.  Evidently a lot of hair products leave residues, etc. that are really bad for your hair and fries it during your normal drying/styling process.  
Anyways, this stuff is ahhhhh-mazing!  My hair has never felt so soft and healthy this long after having it cut as it does with this stuff.  Not to mention, I have recently been getting tons of compliments on how pretty my hair is.  Someone even told me they had hair envy (I wouldn't go that far, but it was a nice compliment nonetheless).

The second hair product that I am now addicted to is none other than Moroccan Oil.  This stuff is the shizzz, for real.  I promise.  I can't say enough about this stuff.  It makes your hair: dry faster, shinny, smooth, protected, and smell good.  Like I said before, my mother-in-law is a hair dresser, and evidently a pretty good one because she books up way in advance and I have used her for years and I have great judgement ;).  She swears by this stuff and said she has never seen a product that she felt so strongly about recommending....that is saying something she has been in the hair business over 20 years!

[Two]
This guy.  

[Three]
The  hubs and I are leaving for Desin, Florida tomorrow.  I am so excited to celebrate our anniversary with a getaway.  Let's hope so...

[Four]
 Since it decided to be the rainiest day of the year on the 4th the husband and I opted to go see a movie instead of our towns traditional 4th of July bash.  We went and saw The Lone Ranger, which was really good.  And, lets just state the obvious, the cast members' looks are an upgrade from the original...along with the customs.






 [Five]
Something that made me laugh this week:

17 comments:

  1. My husband really wants to see that movie! We're probably going to see it within the next week.

    Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have been hearing such great things about Moroccan Oil. I really need to try some! Is there a specific brand that you recommend? Or are they all the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She says the actual Moroccan Oil brand is the best. There are others called Argon oil, but evidently the actual Moroccan Oil is the best. I have used the Argon Oil and didn't see the same results. It is a little pricey, but I got the smallest bottle and it has latest almost 2 months. So, although it seems pricey for the amount, it last a long time.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will have to get some. My hair is so dry this pregnancy!

      Delete
  3. I love it's a 10 leave in product! It's amazing! I was just thinking today how I need to go back to it because my current stuff isn't cutting it. Yor dog is adorable! I love harlequin Great Danes. Also our newspaper gave The Lone Ranger is 0/5 stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the leave in, too. I actually mix it with the Moroccan Oil in my hand and apply while my hair is still damp. Thanks, Kayne certainly is a character that we wouldn't trade for anything. The Lone Ranger was funny, it was one of those movies that has serious parts and funny parts. I liked it, but sometimes I don't like movies that are huge blockbuster hits and love movies others don't like. :)

      Delete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog, love it! And I have bee wanting to try the Moroccan oil so thanks for the tip!!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am new at this, but love the whole blog thing. I absolutely love Moroccan oil. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  5. It's a 10 products rock! I need to try the oil! We had a harlequin great dane when I was in HS...he was such a love!
    I love me some Johnny Depp, so I'm looking forward to the Lone Ranger...regardless of what the critics say ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like the movie. Johnny Depp is really funny in it. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi there!! I'm a friend of Darci's and just popped over from the 5 on Friday link up. I LOVE me some Moroccan Oil!! The best. Happy 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did! I love reading blogs. One of the reason I love the link up is because I find new blogs. Hope you all have a good weekend, too.

      Delete
  7. Hi! I love Moroccan Oil, too! I have a kind of random question. Does your mil know anything about devacurl? I have super curly hair and would love to try this product, but it's expensive. I'm curious if it's worth it. I hope you and your husband have an amazing 1 year anniversary! We went to the same place last year for our 1 year anniversary! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said that she didn't know anything about the product. She is the manager of a corporate hair salon, so they are contracted to certain brands, etc. I hope we have a good trip, too. I am excited!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for asking her! I love all the beach pics! Glad you guys had a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete