Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oat Protein Pancakes

Y'all, these are seriously soooo good!  My husband wanted pancakes, so I made him regular pancakes, but the I was left with a craving for some myself.  So, I did the natural thing and took to the internet.  

Here is what you need:
1 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats
1/2 scoop of protein powder of your choice (vanilla is recommended)
1 ripe banana, mashed 
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk  (I added a tad more because I didn't include the cottage cheese)
1 egg
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Optional Ingredients (I did not use any of these):
1 TBSP flax seed
1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1/4 cup of sugar free chocolate chips

Directions:
1.  Place skillet or griddle on low-medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
2.  Mix all ingredients in a bowl mix on high for 2 minutes.
3. Place approximately 1/4 cup scoops in skillet and cook until brown on each side.
4. Enjoy




1 comment:

  1. Mmm! Def want to try these. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete