Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

-One-
Coffee
 I absolutely LOVE coffee.  I drink an unhealthy amount.

Good morning, Sunshine!
 
-Two-
Wine
  Actually, I have found a cheap wine that I love...The Reggae line.  My favorite is Reggae Red.  It is sweet, so if you don't like sweet wine then I don't recommend it.
Ummm, yum!

-Three-
Reality TV
Maybe it is that I feel the need to remind myself that most people are just as dysfunctional as I am.
This is older shows, but whatev...you get the idea.

-Four-
Naps
I mean really, there is nothing better than an afternoon nap...especially during a storm..mmm hmmm.
I want this on a pillow...

-Five-
Sonic's summer drink collection.
Are you getting the idea?  I drink my calories...Well, and eat them.  Yep, I do both.

-Six-
Candy Crush
I play this game entirely too much!  I'm kinda obsessed!

-Seven-
My Phone
I mean I can't even change rooms in my house without knowing where it's at.

 I am sure there are many that I have forgotten.
So, what are your guilty pleasures? 

No comments:

Post a Comment