Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Good morning/afternoon!
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I  want to travel to Ireland. Ireland is where my husband's family is from and he really wants to go.  I hate flying and have a panic attack almost every time I do, so that gets in the way when thinking about such a long flight.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hmmm, this is a hard question, because where I would like to be may be different from where I end up.  I hope to have a child/ren and be growing my photography business (I just bought a professional camera yesterday).

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
The holidays!  I adore time with family.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that this little blog will continue to grow and be a place for me to document my life.   I never thought anyone would care what I had to say and sorta started my blog with no hopes for it.  Now I have nearly 100 GFC followers and nearly 100 Bloglovin' followers in 2 months! 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I would like to say yes, but my husband's job may require us to relocate as he promotes through the system.  We live in a small little town in Kentucky that is absolutely out of a picture book. It is the art capital of the world (or so they say) and I love the inspiration that comes from walking and visiting local artist.

6. What is your morning routine?
4:30 alarm starts going off...I hit snooze.
Get up around 5:00.
Shower.
Dry hair
Make up (except mascara and eyeliner)
Straighten hair
Mascara and eyeliner
Get dressed
Coffee
Leave for work.

Sunday Social

9 comments:

  1. I love this question:

    What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?

    To get rid of breast cancer.....will I be able to be cancer free??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get on that plane! I've never been to Ireland but I have been to Europe...7 years later I still dream about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl bless your heart for waking up at 4:30 everyday! No wonder you're always drinking coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... I will go to Ireland with you! I am terrified of flying as well so we can just get super duper drunk together. The whole plane ride will just be a blur! So, if it goes down.. we will be too blitzed to even know!

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lord, I can't imagine what 430am looks like!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG and I thought I had it rough getting up at 5:30am! haha! I went to Ireland when I studied abroad...it's a beautiful country! You gotta visit! Honestly, its a long flight and you end up sleeping (as long as there is no crying baby on the flight) so you wouldn't feel jittery. Or just a Xanax or whatever they are called like my friend did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to travel to Ireland someday as well! I can't imagine having a fear of flying, it must be awful!! I hope you get there someday soon!

    OMG I forgot to include the holidays in that question LOVE THEM TOO<3

    Your blog has done so well! How did you get so many followers? LOL.

    ReplyDelete