Dear Future Skinny Self,
Wow, look at you now. Do you remember how you felt when you were typing this? Do ya? Aren't you glad that you stuck with it and followed through? Yes, there were times when you didn't think you could and there were times when you thought it would just be easier to be chubby, but you stuck with it and not only can you see the light at the end of the tunnel, but you are basking in it!
Now, let's talk about some things of importance....
- Now that you are skinny you might be inclined to try to wear something tight on the top and bottom, but let us remember that this is not cute. If you do skinny jeans pair it with a nice flowey shirt. If you do a tighter fitting shirt make sure your pants aren't painted on.
- You still have hips and always will, so plan your clothing accordingly.
- Don't think because you are skinny now that you can eat whatever you want and not workout...it doesn't work like that. This weight loss/ control thing is always going to be in maintenance.
- Remember what it is like to be chubby don't be that person who loses weight an turns into a douche bag...I know you won't be, but I have seen it happen many times so go ahead and check yourself right now. You good? Okay, moving on.
- Just because you are skinny now doesn't mean you are above the use of Spanx those things will make you look all smooth and shit.
- Don't feel bad about buying some new clothes for yourself. Believe in yourself enough to invest in some cute clothes!
- Also, realize that not all fads work for your body type. You have a pear shaped body and that just doesn't look good in everything, even if you are a skinny minnie now.